Today’s Deal ~ 2014 Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon

$21.95/bottle or $17.95/6+ bottles


Today’s Wine Deal has literally one of the most beautiful labels that I’ve seen!  Sure, that isn’t why you purchase a wine, or maybe it is, but this gorgeous bottle of wine is more than just pretty packaging, its insanely good!  The 2014 Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon is our newest gem here at CV and we’re stoked because right out of the bottle you are going to love this wine.  Retail priced at $22/bottle, the Intrinsic Cab is well worth every penny, but CV’s deal of $17.95/bottle on six + makes it an absolute find!

The 2014 Intrinsic Cabernet epitomizes all of what Washington cabernet sauvignon is meant to be.  It is comprised 100% cabernet sauvignon sourced from two stunning vineyards located in the Columbia Valley.  65% Beverly Vineyard which is a low yielding site overlooking the Columbia River where the days are hot and the evenings are cold.  The remaining 35% is from Eagle & Plow Vineyard located in the heart of Horse Heaven Hills AVA.  The cabernet that went into the Intrinsic remained on the skins for nine months compared to most cab’s only staying on one month, and the result is a SILKY SMOOTH wine perfect for any occasion.

Where the Intrinsic Cab truly delivers is taste.  Loaded with wonderful flavors of BLACKBERRY, PLUM, and just the right amount of BAKING SPICE, you’ll be pouring more in your glass in no time!  Hints of MOCHA round out the tannin giving it a BALANCED and EASY finish.  Try this wine with a gruyere cheeseburger, mushroom pizza, or grilled ribeye and you are set!

The 2014 Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the better values of Washington cabernet on the market.  Plus, with a 92 point score from Wine Spectator and under 18 bucks, it’s a slam dunk!  We have TWELVE cases in stock ready to be picked up or shipped today, so click the BUY INTRINSIC CAB NOW button to make sure you get yours.

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 10.34.40 AM

Winery Tasting Notes: “Tremendously complex, this Cabernet Sauvignon boasts leather and cherry aromas, subtle mineral notes, and a finish that goes on forever.”

“Wine Spectator” Tasting Notes: “Firm in texture, brimming with raspberry, black cherry, violet and herb flavors that come together harmoniously on the finish against refined tannins. Has presence and persistence. Best from 2018 through 2024.”