THIS SANDWICH TASTES EVEN BETTER THAN IT LOOKS!!!
Wasn’t even the OFFICIAL DERBY DAY, but we “sold out” and today we expect a similar result! This beauty is available starting at 10AM! Only 15 available.
Also, have no fear, the Mornay comes on the side so your sando won’t be soggy once you get it home!
“KENTUCKY HOT BROWN”
~ CARPE VINO WEEKEND SPECIAL ~
Friday & Saturday Only!
No, it’s not the first Saturday in May, but yes, the KENTUCKY DERBY is running TODAY which means only one thing! CHEF TIM DUBE & CO. are servin’ up his rendition of the “KENTUCKY HOT BROWN” sandwich.
What is the “Hot Brown?” – “In the 1920’s, the Brown Hotel (Louisville, Kentucky) drew over 1,200 guests each evening for its dinner dance. By the wee hours of the morning, guests would grow weary of dancing and make their way to the restaurant for a bite to eat. Sensing their desire for something more glamorous than traditional ham and eggs, Chef Fred Schmidt set out to create something new to tempt his guests’ palates. His unique dish? An open-faced turkey sandwich with bacon and a delicate Mornay sauce. The Hot Brown was born!” – www.brownhotel.com
Why mess around this weekend, when you can order one of our “BEST-SELLING” items ever since we rolled out our “To-Go” menu back in March! Chef Tim Dube & Pitmaster Spencer Smith, have collaborated to create one heck of a “PULLED PORK” feast? This DELICIOUS PORK PLATTER screams value (serves 6+ adults) and can easily be consumed in one sitting or slowly devoured as “leftovers” for days to come!
BTW – have you ever had Pitmaster Spencer Smith’s “PULLED PORK” with his signature “SHRED SAUCE?” A mustard/vinegar based…OH, SOOOO DANG GOOD sauce that you crave a week after having it! Honestly, when it comes our BBQ at Carpe Vino, the praises are always high, but the resonating comment we hear most…“I NEED/WANT MORE OF THAT INSANE ‘SHRED SAUCE’!!!”
We got you covered!
HERE IS HOW TO ORDER “TO-GO” FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP AT CARPE VINO:
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX
• Select your preferred pick-up time between 4PM-7PM.
• All orders must be placed online 45mins before arrival. Online orders will be accepted until 6:15pm with final pick-up at 7pm.
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before prepared.
ORDER “TO-GO” FOR “HIGGINS CORNER” DROP-OFF (5:15PM – 5:30PM)
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX.
• UPON CHECKOUT – Select “HIGGINS CORNER” Drop-Off
• All orders must be placed online by 3:30PM (no orders will be accepted after 3:30 for delivery).
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before delivered.
HIGGINS CORNER DROP-OFF INFORMATION:
• Meet Carpe Vino for pick-up at “HIGGINS CORNER”, in the “PARK N RIDE” parking lot located next to the Crossroads Church. Map is provided on our “to-go” ordering web page or click the address link here 10050 Wolf Road, Grass Valley, CA, 95949. Text 802-GET-FOOD (802-438-3663) with any issues or concerns.
• Drop-Offs will be available between 5:15-5:30pm, Wednesday-Saturday.
• No silverware or napkins will be provided.
We appreciate your continued business and support.
The CV Crew
FIND US ~
TEXT FOR PICK-UP (CVW&S ONLY) (307) GET-WINE or 307-438-9463
Restaurant: 1568 Lincoln Way, Auburn
Wine & Spirits: 165 Court St. Auburn