CV HOLIDAY MENU | BOTH ‘ALA CARTE’ MENU & PLATTERS AVAILABLE | ORDER FOR TONIGHT NOW!
We’re trying to navigate through this 2020 Holiday Season just like everyone else and hope you will find comfort within CARPE VINO’S “HOLIDAY MENUS.” We are offering two different menus, both incorporating most of the same dishes, just different sizes. Available Wednesday-Saturday, we will be offering our ALA CARTE MENU, which you can easily access by clicking the “PLACE A TO-GO ORDER” arrow below. You know the drill and you can see the menu options, along with pictures, by scrolling below! Remember, you can a PLACE AN ORDER for this MENU until 6PM the DAY OF PICK-UP!
This holiday season will be unlike any other with office parties, family celebrations and “White Elephant” parties, taking on a whole new landscape to comply with Covid-19 regulations. We have one easy solution for you as Chef Tim Dube & Co. have developed a spectacular “HOLIDAY PLATTER MENU” with EIGHT different PLATTERS, that will SERVE up to EIGHT people! Below you will see our entire menu (download & print), which lists each platter, their description, total price (INCLUDING TAX) and finally, a per serving price as well! These platters are limited in quantity and availability, so here is what you need to know:
(1) All HOLIDAY PLATTERS MUST BE PRE-ORDERED (48-72 hours in advance) through Carpe Vino’s Director of Hospitality, Patti Gonsalves. Simply fill out and submit the form below and Mrs. Gonsalves will contact you imminently to create and place your “Holiday Platter” order. Why pre-order? As with all of 2020, we have no idea what to expect, so to not waste precious ingredients and/or money, so we will be ordering to fulfill orders as needed. Also, CV has limited storage/cooking space and these platters will quickly absorb all of our resources.
(2) Holiday Platters are available the following dates:
Thursday, December 10th
(orders must be placed no later than 7pm on Tuesday, December 8th)
Friday, December 11th & Saturday, December 12th
(orders must be placed no later than 7pm on Wednesday, December 9th)
Thursday, December 17th
(orders must be placed no later than 7pm on Tuesday, December 15th)
Friday, December 18th & Saturday, December 19th
(orders must be placed no later than 7pm on Wednesday, December 16th)
HERE IS HOW TO ORDER “TO-GO” FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP AT CARPE VINO:
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX
• Select your preferred pick-up time between 4PM-7PM.
• All orders must be placed online 45mins before arrival. Online orders will be accepted until 6:15pm with final pick-up at 7pm.
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before prepared.
ORDER “TO-GO” FOR “HIGGINS CORNER” DROP-OFF (5:15PM – 5:30PM)
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX.
• UPON CHECKOUT – Select “HIGGINS CORNER” Drop-Off
• All orders must be placed online by 3:30PM (no orders will be accepted after 3:30 for delivery).
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before delivered.
HIGGINS CORNER DROP-OFF INFORMATION:
• Meet Carpe Vino for pick-up at “HIGGINS CORNER”, in the “PARK N RIDE” parking lot located next to the Crossroads Church. Map is provided on our “to-go” ordering web page or click the address link here 10050 Wolf Road, Grass Valley, CA, 95949. Text 802-GET-FOOD (802-438-3663) with any issues or concerns.
• Drop-Offs will be available between 5:15-5:30pm, Wednesday-Saturday.
• No silverware or napkins will be provided.
CARPE VINO “TO-GO” HOLIDAY HOURS
Closed December 20th-29th
Closed January 1st & 2nd
CV WINE & SPIRITS HOLIDAY HOURS
December 24th OPEN 10AM-3PM
CLOSED December 25th
CLOSED January 1st
We appreciate your continued business and support.
The CV Crew