Yesterday, Chef Tim Dube released three new dishes on the CV “To-GO” menu, including a delicious dessert. Even though it doesn’t feel like it today, fall definitely is here and this appetizer is an absolutely perfect start to your evening supper: CRISPY BRUSSEL SPROUTS w/ Gochujang Vinaigrette, Miso Aioli, Bonito, Cilantro. Always a crowd-please at the restaurant…and with a sauce that good, it’s nearly IMPOSSIBLE to not lick the bowl clean!
Apples are in season, so check out Chef Dube’s: MIXED CHICORY SALAD w/Fennel, Pink Lady Apple, Fiscalini Cheddar, Candied Walnut, Apple Cider Vinaigrette. Get your greens fix, but with some insanely awesome “PINK LADY APPLES” and how can you go wrong with the candied walnuts.
Finally, we have had quite a run on the Banana Cream Pudding, but it’s time to hang it up for a little bit. Don’t get upset, Chef Dube is making up for it with a decadent WHITE CHOCOLATE TORTEw/Raspberry, Walnut, and Pretzel. UMM…yeah…two of those please.
PICTURE COMING SOON!
HERE IS HOW TO ORDER “TO-GO” FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP AT CARPE VINO:
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX
• Select your preferred pick-up time between 4PM-7PM.
• All orders must be placed online 45mins before arrival. Online orders will be accepted until 6:15pm with final pick-up at 7pm.
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before prepared.
ORDER “TO-GO” FOR “HIGGINS CORNER” DROP-OFF (5:15PM – 5:30PM)
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX.
• UPON CHECKOUT – Select “HIGGINS CORNER” Drop-Off
• All orders must be placed online by 3:30PM (no orders will be accepted after 3:30 for delivery).
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before delivered.
HIGGINS CORNER DROP-OFF INFORMATION:
• Meet Carpe Vino for pick-up at “HIGGINS CORNER”, in the “PARK N RIDE” parking lot located next to the Crossroads Church. Map is provided on our “to-go” ordering web page or click the address link here 10050 Wolf Road, Grass Valley, CA, 95949. Text 802-GET-FOOD (802-438-3663) with any issues or concerns.
• Drop-Offs will be available between 5:15-5:30pm, Wednesday-Saturday.
• No silverware or napkins will be provided.
We appreciate your continued business and support.
The CV Crew
FIND US ~
TEXT FOR PICK-UP (CVW&S ONLY) (307) GET-WINE or 307-438-9463
Restaurant: 1568 Lincoln Way, Auburn
Wine & Spirits: 165 Court St. Auburn