WE’RE BACK and Carpe Vino’s Chef Tim Dube is unveiling some outstanding “TO-GO” options for the month of DECEMBER. Starting today, we will be offering an “ala carte” menu Wednesday-Saturday, with the same ordering/pick-up/Higgins Corner process(es) previously practiced. Chef Tim Dube & Co., have simplified this menu creating hearty and delicious options that will satisfy any appetite. SEVERAL of these OPTIONS are DESIGNED to SERVE TWO or in the case of the Pulled Pork Platter, SERVE SIX. Also, you will be able to see all options that are “Gluten Free” (minus bread, pita or crackers) indicated on the menu with *GF.
One caveat, we will not be offering a dessert option for the month of December, ala carte or party platters.
COMING SOON! PARTY PLATTERS THAT SERVE UP TO 8 PEOPLE!
This holiday season will be unlike any other with office parties, family celebrations and “White Elephant”parties, taking on a whole new landscape to comply with Covid-19 regulations. Even though the Carpe Vino Restaurant & Bar (along with our intimate “Wine Mine”) are closed, it doesn’t mean you can’t have OUTSTANDING CV FARE for any small gathering you may be hosting/attending.
Tomorrow, we will be releasing our HOLIDAY PARTY PLATTER MENU, which will consist of EIGHT PLATTERS that will easily SERVE UP TO 8 PEOPLE. (These platters must be pre-ordered with the first available day to pick-up being Thursday, December 10th. More ordering info coming 12/4.)
Chef Tim Dube & Co. have worked tirelessly to develop a menu that will appeal to the most discerning palate yet brings comfort and class to your holiday fare. When conceptualizing these platters, our team left no detail undone, especially considering the packaging which will making “travel” a breeze. Platters will include: Lasagna w/ Pork Bolognese, Prime Rib, Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Salmon, Smoked Pulled Pork, Cheese & Charcuterie, Housemade Dips and “Grav Lox” style Salmon. These babies are loaded and once you see the pictures you are ABSOLUTELY going to want to ORDER! Be on the lookout for Friday’s email, as we will detail how to order these platters. Please note, ALL PARTY PLATTERS MUST BE PRE-ORDERED IN ADVANCE.
We will not be offering a dessert option for the month of December, ala carte or party platters.
CARPE VINO “TO-GO” HOLIDAY HOURS
CLOSED December 20th-29th
CLOSED January 1st & 2nd
CV WINE & SPIRITS HOLIDAY HOURS
December 24th OPEN 10AM-3PM
CLOSED December 25th
CLOSED January 1st
HERE IS HOW TO ORDER “TO-GO” FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP AT CARPE VINO:
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX
• Select your preferred pick-up time between 4PM-7PM.
• All orders must be placed online 45mins before arrival. Online orders will be accepted until 6:15pm with final pick-up at 7pm.
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before prepared.
ORDER “TO-GO” FOR “HIGGINS CORNER” DROP-OFF (5:15PM – 5:30PM)
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX.
• UPON CHECKOUT – Select “HIGGINS CORNER” Drop-Off
• All orders must be placed online by 3:30PM (no orders will be accepted after 3:30 for delivery).
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before delivered.
HIGGINS CORNER DROP-OFF INFORMATION:
• Meet Carpe Vino for pick-up at “HIGGINS CORNER”, in the “PARK N RIDE” parking lot located next to the Crossroads Church. Map is provided on our “to-go” ordering web page or click the address link here 10050 Wolf Road, Grass Valley, CA, 95949. Text 802-GET-FOOD (802-438-3663) with any issues or concerns.
• Drop-Offs will be available between 5:15-5:30pm, Wednesday-Saturday.
• No silverware or napkins will be provided.
We appreciate your continued business and support.
The CV Crew
FIND US ~
TEXT FOR PICK-UP (CVW&S ONLY) (307) GET-WINE or 307-438-9463
Restaurant: 1568 Lincoln Way, Auburn
Wine & Spirits: 165 Court St. Auburn