For the first time since WWII, Oktoberfest has been cancelled…BUT NOT AT CARPE VINO!!! This Friday & Saturday (along with next weekend), Chef Tim Dube will once again have an OKTOBERFEST inspired platter available on the CV “To-Go” Menu! This baby is loaded w/ Evergood Bockwurst (2), Silva Polish Sausage (2), Sauerkraut, Smashed Vinegar Potatoes, Blaukraut, Whole Grain Mustard, Pretzels (3)…all for $28/platter out-the-door.
It’s time to break out the lederhosen, dust off those clogs and order your “OKTOBERFEST” platter and just have some fun! There are 15 orders (serve two people) available per night, which are available online at 10am. Oh, and don’t forget DAS BIER!!! Scroll down!
Oktoberfest, annual festival in Munich, Germany, held over a two-week period and ending on the first Sunday in October. The festival originated on October 12, 1810, in celebration of the marriage of the crown prince of Bavaria, who later became King Louis I, to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen.
DON’T FORGET TO ORDER DAS BIER!!!
Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier
Ever since 1818, we have brewed our bottom-fermented Oktoberfest Bier during Oktoberfest – Germany’s favorite Oktoberfest beer and a true institution in Munich. The glass is full of October sunshine, strong and golden. The perfect balance of a light taste of hops and a strong note of malt.
Why mess around this weekend, when you can order one of our “BEST-SELLING” items ever since we rolled out our “To-Go” menu back in March! Chef Tim Dube & Pitmaster Spencer Smith, have collaborated to create one heck of a “PULLED PORK” feast? This DELICIOUS PORK PLATTERscreams value (serves 6+ adults) and can easily be consumed in one sitting or slowly devoured as “leftovers” for days to come!
BTW – have you ever had Pitmaster Spencer Smith’s “PULLED PORK” with his signature “SHRED SAUCE?” A mustard/vinegar based…OH, SOOOO DANG GOOD sauce that you crave a week after having it! Honestly, when it comes our BBQ at Carpe Vino, the praises are always high, but the resonating comment we hear most…“I NEED/WANT MORE OF THAT INSANE ‘SHRED SAUCE’!!!”
We got you covered!
HERE IS HOW TO ORDER “TO-GO” FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP AT CARPE VINO:
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX
• Select your preferred pick-up time between 4PM-7PM.
• All orders must be placed online 45mins before arrival. Online orders will be accepted until 6:15pm with final pick-up at 7pm.
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before prepared.
ORDER “TO-GO” FOR “HIGGINS CORNER” DROP-OFF (5:15PM – 5:30PM)
• Place order online by selecting items from the dropdown(s) below and completing all information requested at the bottom of the order form. ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE TAX.
• UPON CHECKOUT – Select “HIGGINS CORNER” Drop-Off
• All orders must be placed online by 3:30PM (no orders will be accepted after 3:30 for delivery).
• All orders must be pre-paid and processed successfully before delivered.
HIGGINS CORNER DROP-OFF INFORMATION:
• Meet Carpe Vino for pick-up at “HIGGINS CORNER”, in the “PARK N RIDE” parking lot located next to the Crossroads Church. Map is provided on our “to-go” ordering web page or click the address link here 10050 Wolf Road, Grass Valley, CA, 95949. Text 802-GET-FOOD (802-438-3663) with any issues or concerns.
• Drop-Offs will be available between 5:15-5:30pm, Wednesday-Saturday.
• No silverware or napkins will be provided.
We appreciate your continued business and support.
The CV Crew
FIND US ~
TEXT FOR PICK-UP (CVW&S ONLY) (307) GET-WINE or 307-438-9463
Restaurant: 1568 Lincoln Way, Auburn
Wine & Spirits: 165 Court St. Auburn